Our China SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is a long-term strategy from which you will get benefits permanently.
Do you want to appear quickly in front of your Chinese audience? China PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising also called search engine marketing (SEM) will be the solution for you.
China Social Media Marketing (SMM) has become popular for most online marketing campaigns. Our China SMM enables your business to communicate in a way that is sensitive to Chinese culture.
Mobile marketing is becoming increasingly important for China’s market and has huge potential in the future. Hurry up! It is time to consider developing your mobile marketing campaign.
China Web Design (WEB)
Want to gain more Chinese visitors to your site? Want to do e-commerce online within China? To create an adaptable and SEO friendly Chinese website is a good solution. Even if you have an English website, please don’t expect your Chinese target audience to read it.
At NiceNIC.NET, our China WEB services will provide the solutions of China web design and development, China domain registration and web hosting services.
China web design
How to design a website for your Chinese audience? Simply duplicate the English site? THIS IS NOT TRUE. Here is a good example, Estee Lauder, one of the world’s most renowned beauty brands, has a tailored made Chinese website, on which you can see an unique category “璀璨美白” (CyberWhite Brilliant Cells) that can’t be found on the English site, because Estee Lauder know their China market very well – Chinese ladies love bright skin.
At NiceNIC.NET, we offer website localisation and development service on top of the graphic design. The websites we make are China SEO friendly, easy-to-use, CMS (Content Management System) solutions and tailor-made for you to enter China market, which not only attract your target Chinese audience, but perform well on China search engines. We can also help you to set up specific landing pages if you plan to do China PPC or social media marketing.
We can help you to convert your existing English website into a Chinese version, or to develop a brand new Chinese website. Both e-commerce and non e-commerce websites are available.
1. Consult you to understand the vision you have for the China’s market.
2. Approach Chinese web design more from an online marketing point than a graphic design.
3. Make it easy: simple site structure, easy to navigate, clearly display calls-to-action and contact information.
4. Easy platform CMS (Content Management System) to edit everything on your site on your own.
5. Content is King: we can either help you to do the China SEO friendly translation, or create organic copywriting in Chinese for your website. Both are integrated with target keywords what your potential Chinese audience use, so that to meet your Chinese customer demand. Also, keeping the fresh content updated is SEO friendly in China online marketing.
Please note: There is a high risk of having content banned in Mainland China, including adult content, gambling, violation, certain political views and any other content contrary to to the laws of China.
Help you build audience in China!
China domain registration
You will find a big difference in registering a China domain name due to the political differences. Here it is a good news for you, which is foreign companies that don’t have a local presence are allowed to register China domain names (.cn / .com.cn, even .中国 which is .China in Chinese characters) without the need for a third party Chinese trustee, according to the new China domain name registration rules on 29 May 2012 issued by China Internet Network Information Centre (CNNIC). And even better, you don’t need a trademark / brand name to register China domain names.
Why a China domain name?
Having a Chinese domain extension (.cn / .com.cn / .中国) is a distinct identifier for China and will allow you to market your business in this incredibly and rapidly growing economy and lend credibility to your Chinese website.
How to register a China domain name?
There are some rules relating to Chinese domain registration. Usually, you need to provide:
1. A copy of government issued company registration certificate (any country), and a link to a valid government website where the information can be viewed.
2. A copy of government issued ID of authorised contact person of company (Identification Card / Passport).
3. Other materials required.
What is next? You will have your Chinese domain name, once approved by CNNIC.
1. Violating rights of third parties, names against moral, ethnic and government standards, and any other names contrary to the laws of China are prohibited.
2. Don’t trust the registrars who tell you that you can buy a China domain name straightaway without approval by CNNIC.
It is a common question: Does my Chinese website need to be hosted inside Mainland China? No, you don’t need to. However, we do suggest you to host it in Mainland China. Why? Please continue reading.
Web hosting inside Mainland China
We recommend you hosting your website in Mainland China if you have a business entity in Mainland China, as website localisation hosting should make your website more accessible to your target users, which may help with China SEO.
If your website is hosted in Mainland China, you must obtain an ICP license (Internet Content Provider) that is a permit issued by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology to permit China-based websites to operate in China. The ICP license numbers for Chinese websites can often be found on the bottom of the website homepage.
Web hosting outside Mainland China
If you don’t have a business entity in Mainland China, we would recommend to you to have your website hosted outside Mainland China, as you are not able to acquire an ICP license. Hosting in Hong Kong will be a good solution as it is in close vicinity to Mainland China and makes your website more accessible to Chinese users.