Here's a look back at the top domain name stories last month, ranked by views:
1. CentralNic to acquire monetization company Codewise for $36 million – The domain name rollup is acquiring two companies popular with affiliate marketers. CentralNic raised £30 million through a share offering to pay for the acquisition, which should close at the end of October.
2. Saudi Aramco tries to take dead man's domain name – The oil giant, one of the most valuable companies in the world, filed a cybersquatting case against a dead man. The company wants his domain name for a new brand it created.
3. How I'm investing in domains these days – Here's what I'm doing and what I'm buying.
4. How Microstrategy got its domains and sold Voice.com for $30 million – The company's CEO discussed the negotiation of Voice.com on a recent podcast.
5. Coins.com sold for $1.7 million but it hasn't all been paid – Filings in a bankruptcy case revealed the sale price of Coins.com. But it's on a payment plan.
#302 – Domains and SEO with Rand Fishkin
#303 – Grand Theft Domain Name with Kieren McCarthy
#304 – Web businesses during the pandemic with Peter Askew
#305 – Domain broker ethics with Bill Sweetman
Source from Domain Name Wire, author ANDREW ALLEMANN
NiceNIC.NET Marketing Team
ICANN & CNNIC & HKIRC Accredited Registrar
Shared Hosting & Dedicated Server Provider (HK)